Talk is cheap……. just see the video and enjoy some cool cooking time……
Tag Archives: cooking
….another one night with some good friends!!!
…this photo was taken while we were preparing our meal by another good friend ArkturosX!!!!
“Lamp Chops with Drambuie”
- 750 gr lamb chops
- 150 ml water
- 50 gr butter
- 3-4 shots of drambuie
- salt & pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- a little bit of chopped fresh onion
- Pre-heat the oven on 170c and take a medium oven pan and place the lamb chops. Pour the water , the drambuie and the butter and season well the chops.
- Put the pan inside the oven for 35-40 minutes (depends on how pink we want to be the lamb chops inside). Garnish with some chopped fresh onion…
- On this recipe we can replace the specific alcohol with something else like: jack daniels , tequila or a sweet liqueur!!!!
- Serving suggestions: rice , potatoes with herb or roasted vegetables….
“French Vinaigrette with Tarragon”
- 100 gr simple mustard
- 100 ml water
- 50 gr honey
- 50 ml vinegar
- 2 pinches of tarragon
- 300 ml greek olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients except the olive oil and the tarragon in large bowl and whisk them well. When the mixture become thick then add the olive oil and the tarragon and mix it again the more thick the better!!!!
- This kind of sauce is suitable for salads and roasted pieces of pork…
“Stuffed Chicken with Cheddar ‘
- 1 chicken breast
- a good slice of cheddar
- salt & pepper
- Take the chicken breast and open it wide seasoning it and and the cheddar cheese slice and also some fresh coriander leaves. TIP: you can also add some small pieces of zuchinni for extra moisture…. Wrap the chicken breast tight and roll it onto the flour!!!
- Take a pan and add a little bit of olive oil, then heat it well and after that add the chicken breasts! Just give a fine gold colour to the breasts! After that place the breast into a pre-heated oven (175c) for 14 minutes!!
“Potatoes with Ham Recipe”
- 700 gr potatoes
- 300 gr ham (cut in cubes)
- 1 small onion
- 400 ml chicken stock
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- marjorine (1 pinch)
- This is the most simple recipe of the kitchen. Just cut the potatoes in 4 and the onion in slices and add them into the baking pan. Add the ham, the chicken stock,the olive oil and the seasoning. Mix well all the ingredients and put the baking pan in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes on 175c.
- 300- 400 gr beef shanks
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings — or other fat
- 2 liters cold water
- 1 spoon salt
- 1/2 spoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion — chopped
- 1 cup tortellini
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 5 carrots — sliced
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Get a medium size casserole and add the olive oil and sauté the onions and the beef shanks until they get gold, then add the water and all the other ingredients except the tortellini. Boil the soup for 1 1/2 hour in slow heat. After that strain the soup from the remaining ingredients and add the tortellini and cook them for 9 minutes.
- The soup is ready and if you like you can serve it with a bit of parmesan flakes………