“Lamp Chops with Drambuie”
- 750 gr lamb chops
- 150 ml water
- 50 gr butter
- 3-4 shots of drambuie
- salt & pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- a little bit of chopped fresh onion
- Pre-heat the oven on 170c and take a medium oven pan and place the lamb chops. Pour the water , the drambuie and the butter and season well the chops.
- Put the pan inside the oven for 35-40 minutes (depends on how pink we want to be the lamb chops inside). Garnish with some chopped fresh onion…
- On this recipe we can replace the specific alcohol with something else like: jack daniels , tequila or a sweet liqueur!!!!
- Serving suggestions: rice , potatoes with herb or roasted vegetables….